- Q: What utilities am I responsible for?
A: The Randolph pays for water, sewer, and trash. Residents are responsible for electricity, along with internet/cable and parking if desired.
- Q: Do you have on-site management?
A: Yes. The Randolph has on-site management and leasing available Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm and are available other times by appointment.
B: Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours per day.
- Q: Is parking available?
A: First-come first-served parking is available on nearby metered streets, along with nearby parking ramps.
- Q: Are pets allowed? If so, what is the cost associated with bringing pets to The Randolph? Are there breed restrictions or weight limits?
A: The Randolph is pet friendly and accepts cats and dogs. Combined weight limit of up to 70 lbs. Limit of two pets per apartment. Learn more about our pet policy.
B: A $300 non-refundable pet fee and $25/pet monthly pet fee per animal is required.
C: Breed restrictions include: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pincher, German Sheppard, Perro de Presa Canarios, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Dalmatians and Wolf Hybrids.
- Q: Do you offer flexible lease terms?
A: We currently offer 6-15 month lease terms – Please call for details.
- Q: What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month by:
B: Automatic withdrawal service
C: Online Resident Portal
D: Rent drop box, located near the Management Office
- Q: What do I need to qualify for an apartment at The Randolph?
A: Residents are required to make 2 times the monthly rent.
B: Applicants must pass a credit, criminal, landlord references, and rental background check.
- Q: Is there a security deposit?
A: Yes. The security deposit is $300.
- Q: What is the application fee at The Randolph?
A: The application fee is $25 per adult applicant. Background checks will be conducted with the application fee.